James C. Knapp, AIF®
James C. Knapp, AIF® founded Knapp Advisory Group to help professionals and retirees make informed decisions with their financial affairs. James believes financial success is a matter of choice, not chance.
For over a decade, James has found the greatest satisfaction in helping his clients identify their financial, charitable and legacy goals. To help clients pursue their goals, James’ risk aware investment approach seeks to provide consistent, realistic total returns with lower volatility than traditional portfolios of equities and fixed income securities.
James’ professional experience includes:
- ACCREDITED INVESTMENT FIDUCIARY(AIF®) certificate, awarded from the Center of Fiduciary Studies signifying specialized knowledge of fiduciary responsibility and the ability to implement policies and procedures that meet a defined standard of care.
- FINRA Series 24 General Securities Principal (As a registered principal with LPL Financial, James oversees operational, compliance, trading and sales operations in his office).
- FINRA Series 7 General Securities Representative (held with LPL Financial)
- FINRA Series 66 The Uniform Combined State Law (held with LPL Financial)
- National Futures Association Series 31 Futures Managed Fund (held with LPL Financial)
- Life, Health and Variable Insurance License (held with LPL Financial)
James makes himself available to speak with friends and family members referred by his current clients.
James, his wife Katie, their two sons & daughter reside in Prairie Village, KS. James graduated from Rockhurst University with a Bachelors of Science and Business Administration in Finance and Economics. Born and raised in St. Louis, James is a lifelong Cardinals baseball fan, enjoys attending any sporting event, volunteering his time to various community and charitable organizations. James serves on the Youth Entrepreneurs Kansas City Advancement Council Board.
Securities and Advisory services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.
No strategy assures success or can protect against loss